Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Store Closing, Liquidation Blowout Sales.

One of the best ways to try new clothes, including underwear, is to purchase them when they are deeply discounted. While eBay may offer up some good deals, what I'm talking about today is making sure you're aware of store closings. A company doesn't have to go bankrupt to close a store. Sometimes, a store in one location just isn't all that profitable. There are plenty of reasons why a store might close and need to get rid of their merchandise, and there are plenty of reasons why you should check it out when they do.

The other day, I went into a major department store that was closing at the closest mall. There's another one that's staying open just a few miles down the road, so I figured that most of the good stuff would just get shipped to the store that was staying open. Chances are, I was right. But that doesn't mean you can't find a few diamonds in the rough. You may have trouble sifting through the stuff. The merchandise will most likely have been consolidated onto a smaller number of racks, which may find locating the right sizes a bit more difficult, as they may not be quickly discovered from a distance. But your patience may just pay off.

With sales of 70% off, I couldn't imagine finding much of anything in my size, as I'm pretty average height and weight (a size medium all around, pretty much.) But I ended up with good stuff, including 6 pairs of underwear. I suspect there was a problem with the scanner, but the cashier noticed an error on one of the items, so I didn't question the total when it came up considerably lower than I expected. I ended up with a pack of 3 white, Jockey boxerbriefs regularly $25, a pair of no-name brand white boxerbriefs (forget the price), another Jockey boxerbrief (in gray), and a Jockey Elance Bikini (in black). Now, the extra Jockey boxerbrief and bikini were probably orphaned from packages of 2 or 3, but that just made them slash the price even more. So, I don't have the original packaging, so what? Hard to believe, but 6 pairs of underwear for just around $2!!! I swear there must have been a scanning error, but my receipt isn't itemized except for the non-underwear items and the cashier seemed more than competent, so I can't be certain. I had tags on all but one, but no matter how I slice it, I can't come to the totals they did. I suspect that some of them were deeply discounted even from the listed price on the tag, and were 70% off of the price scanned, a price which I will never know. In any case, we're talking about approximately $0.35/pair! Truly unbelievable, and I've never owned any of the styles I purchased (Jockey boxerbriefs, Jockey bikini, no-name boxerbrief).

Verdict on the underwear? Jockey boxerbriefs are tight around the legs, which means they'll stay in place, but I won't be replacing my other boxerbriefs with these. The bikini also fits tight around the legs, and the material is rather thin. So, it's very contour-revealing, to the point of seeming sheer, but overall, I would say it's a nice fit. The no-name boxerbrief fits similarly to the Jockey one, and isn't very good looking, but I don't own any white underwear with the exception of one tighty-whitey, so adding 4 white boxerbriefs is quite nice.

Verdict on the shopping? It took time, but it was definitely worth it to add 6 pairs of underwear at approximately 35 cents each. Finding my size was the most difficult part, and if you're a larger man, you may have an easier time of finding your size. Smaller men may also have even better luck than me. So, go check out those store liquidations, and you might just come away with a lot of stuff for a tiny chunk of change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home