Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Brief Grief, or Unenlightened?

Briefs are too tight, they lower your sperm count, and designer underwear is stupid. That's what I heard Jeremy Hanna say in his "article" titled "Brief Grief". I really hope he wasn't trying to be funny. Because, well, he's just not.

And please, how can someone who is over 6 feet tall and weigh over 160 pounds possibly be a size small? I'm shorter and weigh less, and was a size medium since the last 4 inches of growth before I start to shrink, and a minimum of 30 pounds of weight gain.

And so he goes out and buys some size mediums after realizing the smalls are much too small. If they're so small, wouldn't you go straight to the large size? And shock of all shocks, he doesn't fit in either the mediums or the larges. He says that they even hurt.

He lumps one unnamed designer in with all designer underwear that he's tried on and says it's a problem of design.

I just can't point out just how strange some of his points are. While I know some guys might be extraordinarily endowed with small waists, I find it hard to believe that there isn't a brief out there for them, this guy included.

2 Comments:

  • I don't like briefs either. I like the way they look, but not the way they feel. I think they're too constricting. There are some styles that have pouches that are a bit more comfortable, but for the most part I like my boys to be free.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

  • Only at a place like Walmart is Bill Blass considered 'designer'. Ya get what ya pay for.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home