Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Jockstraps Also Offer Athletic Protection.

Jockstraps offer athletic support, but that's not the same as athletic protection. Support generally refers to lifting and holding while protection refers to preventing injury to the area.

I have not done any or been interested in any martial arts since I was a child, so I was pleased to be reminded in the comments of my previous post on compression shorts as a possible alternative to jockstraps for athletic support, that at least that reader (and probably many others) is engaged in martial arts, and that he has struggled (and continues to struggle) to find and wear a jock that is comfortable during that activity.

Jockstraps, or athletic supporters, as they may be called, are made for all sorts of sports. Of course, I didn't know this until recently. Who knew swimmers wore jockstraps? Not me. Who knew baseball players and hockey players and boxers and martial artists all wear jockstraps, but that not all jockstraps are treated equally? Not me.

Seen Here:
Ringside Boxing Protector

Ringside Metal Kickboxing Cup

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home