Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Jockstraps Offer Athletic Support, Part II.

Jockstraps offer more than just athletic support.

While doing some research on jockstraps, I found that the language used when talking about jockstraps is very expressive. Take for example, "It's a signifier of masculinity -- not the showy masculinity of butch leather outfits, but an easy, unforced maleness. It is, after all, the underwear of the athlete, the hallmark of sweaty sports."

prd"The jockstrap conceals as it reveals...And for such a macho bit of fashion, its message is surprisingly mixed..."

"[I]t's as apparel that the jockstrap usually shines. Under ripped-up jeans, baggy sweats, or by its own skimpy lonesome, the athletic supporter not only protects...but showcases..."

I've never heard such language in regards to underwear, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough...(or writing about it well enough.) The language isn't dirty, but it's easy to follow and get an image based on the words used.

I came across a handful of interesting articles on jockstraps. Unfortunately, most of them don't meet my standards for non-adult content, so I don't feel very comfortable linking to them...I suggest doing a search.

2 Comments:

  • nice photo to illustrate your post - my fav jock for running and 24-7 wear

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 PM  

  • I'm glad you like that photo. I picked it because it looked a bit more comfortable than a bunch of others. Based on your comments, it sounds like I picked just right!

    By Blogger Torrent, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home