Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Jockstraps Offer Athletic Support, Part I.

prd
Jockstraps have never been my cup of tea. I have played contact sports over the years, but never owned a jockstrap. Nobody ever told me the benefits of wearing an athletic supporter, and for many years, I don't think I'd even heard of athletic support, much less knew what a jockstrap was. Part of my more recent lack of familiarity with the jockstrap is because of the vision I had of it. I thought they must be uncomfortable and unattractive. My vision of the jockstrap is like the one on the left. Over the next few days, I'm going to show you how I am breaking my bias against jockstraps and maybe learning a few things about the benefits of athletic support.

2 Comments:

  • so, perhaps you should buy one, try it out and write a review. I have about 20 different jocks. International Jock has a really nice selection.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

  • I should probably try it out. I just don't see how they could be very comfortable. Though they come in so many styles, I'd probably like some of the brief and boxerbrief jockstraps.

    By Blogger Torrent, at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home