Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Uniform Underwear

What is uniform underwear? Unifrom Underwear defined as best I can, would be underwear issued to a group, or required of a group to wear with the rest of their uniform.

I've recently wondered what the deal is with people who must wear a uniform, required by school, by the armed forces, or by prison. Is a particular style and brand of underwear issued with the uniform, or required by the nature of the uniform, or is a certain style and brand of underwear highly suggested with the uniform?

Judging by what I can find online, long underwear, at the very least, is issued by the US Military. The British army appears to issue underwear, though there is an indication in this article that underwear was not previously required. And that may explain the existence of the word "commando" for those people who choose not to wear any underwear.

I suspect that when it comes to prison, there is uniform underwear. That is to say, underwear is issued as part of the prison uniform. I suspect for men, it's plain white briefs or plain white boxers, but I'm certainly not sure, and don't plan on going to prison to find out.

And lastly, when it comes to Boy Scouts or school issued uniforms, I suspect underwear is never mentioned, as my experiences with marching band and cross country running in high school.

In marching band in high school, we were issued a polo shirt that had to be tucked into our own black pants and black shoes. We weren't a very serious marching band, and we had little funding, so it wasn't the full marching band gear you'd expect. There was certainly no mention of required underwear for our uniform. I prefer briefs when I have to tuck my shirt in, so that's what I wore.

When I ran track or cross country, everyone wore briefs during practice as far as I know. For competitions, we had been issued a pair of short shorts that had a liner. I think some guys wore briefs under them, but most of us didn't. There was certainly no mention of required underwear or even suggested underwear. Nobody said that briefs or jockstraps would be better for running. We all just knew, I guess. And I never thought of our competition gear as a uniform until just now.

Gym class we were given a pair of shorts, but guys wore whatever they normally wore. Back when I was in school, it was a pretty good mix of boxers and briefs, and maybe more briefs than boxers.

Can someone report on uniform underwear, and how it works in the armed forces worldwide, or in prison, or in other uniforms? I think it's an interesting topic, uniforms are deemed by some to be sexy, desirable, and even fetish-wear, but what's underneath that uniform?

1 Comments:

  • My high school colors were Maroon & Gold; the soccer team wore maroon shorts/gold jerseys for home games and usually gold shorts/maroon jerseys for away games.

    We were issued with our kits 2 briefs and 2 jocks- 1 maroon & 1 gold.

    By Blogger Snozzwanger, at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home