Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear, Day 10.

Welcome to Day 10 of the 21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear.

As you may have noticed, I missed posting yesterday! I haven't figured out how I'll make it up to you, or if I really need to, but boy are you in for a treat with Dolce & Gabbana. If you're turned off by expensive underwear, this isn't for you. If I could afford to drop this sort of cash to keep my groin covered and comfortable, I would. While you'll pay a lot for the name, sometimes you truly are paying for quality underwear too.

Today, we take a look at the offerings of Dolce & Gabbana for men at Bare Necessities.

Dolce & Gabbana is one of the most expensive underwear brands you can find, and that's a big reason why the pair of underwear I chose is the best looking pair. It's a bikini brief at its core, but ribbed cotton is hot. It's also incredibly comfortable. If you've never had a ribbed cotton pair of underwear, you are definitely missing out. This pair looks particularly good not because of the contrast, but because the attention is brought directly to the waistband and to the name you're wearing. And for the man or woman that doesn't appreciate bikini briefs on a man, it's gotta be forgivable when it's Dolce & Gabbana. I mean, we're talking Dolce & Gabbana!

The best looking pair of underwear offered is the Dolce & Gabbana Ribbed Cotton Slip Brief Underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home