Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear, Day 3.

Welcome to Day 3 of the 21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear.

Today, we take a look at the offerings of Baskit at Bare Necessities.

The first time I saw the colored crotch, it was in orange and I almost laughed. It looked so silly to me. It also comes in blue, lime green, pink, and purple, I believe. Maybe you like the colors. I suspect I'd like it once I had it on. But there's one color I like just by looking, and that's what you see above, the black one. I couldn't take my eyes off of it while thinking just how good it looked.

And the best looking pair of underwear offered is the Baskit Action Mesh Pouch Boxer Brief - Black Underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home