Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Elegant Men's Underwear, Part I.

The underwear that I own is not dull. I own boxers, briefs, bikinis, and thongs in many different colors. Well, mostly blue boxers and thongs, mostly black bikinis, and mostly black and gray briefs, but I have green, maroon, orange, stripes, and all sorts of colors.

What I don't have, is anything other than cotton. Or anything truly "fashion" or "designer". I have one pair of silk boxers, and I didn't even buy them myself, they were a gift.

Why am I telling you this? Because I recently put on some formal wear. Actually it was just a suit, but because I don't put one on that often, it's a pretty big deal. And I realized, I was wearing one of my dullest pairs of briefs. I like the security when I'm in my suit of something truly reliable and comfortable, but I realized that in the event of anyone seeing me change out of my nice (fabric) suit into my nice (birthday) suit (aka "naked"), it would make for quite a let down, I think.

I went in search of elegant men's underwear, to see if there even was such a thing, and came up with these four possibilities all from L'Homme Invisible. Are these elegant to you? Why or why not?





Your male underwear enthusiast,
Torrent

5 Comments:

  • I don't think men's underwear should be elegant. Sexy, yes - but these look like women's underwear...... just my opinion, though. No need to get your panties in a bunch! (pun intended)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:03 PM  

  • Have to say I disagree with anonymous. Sure if they had lace and stuff on them they would remind me of women's underwear. But these conform to and enhance the male body. I have classic white cottons and I also have these so called "elegant" (maybe that's the wrong word)types including L'Homme Invisible. One thing I can say is they are well made and feel great on with next to no underwear lines.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • I'd have to say that I'm still grappling with what it means for men's underwear to be elegant. I came up with these 4 possibilities, but I'm not sure I'd wear three out of four of them.

    Anonymous does make a good distinction between sexy versus elegant, though.

    By Blogger Torrent, at 5:32 PM  

  • I've always used "erotic underwear" over on my site as a catch all for thongs, strings, see-through stuff, etc...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 PM  

  • Of course men's underwear can be
    elegant, sexy and still masculine.
    Check out some of the European styles from Punto Blanco, UDY and
    HOM.

    By Blogger CreamedHoney, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home