Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Men's Locker Room Underwear, Part II.

I recently started going to the gym and experiencing the locker room by myself. I planned ahead of time that I'd wear boxer briefs and try to be inconspicuous while changing. Without a buddy, I'd figure I'd let my underwear radar a little loose and see if my eyes could identify the underwear I would see in the locker room. I expected to see a guy or two in various stages of undress, and I'd see if boxers ruled the locker room or something else. I go to the gym at off hours, so I don't see too many other people, but, this is what I've seen:

Day 1:
5 guys are all changing within two or three feet of each other. They're all pretty buff. They're all bunched up in the locker room, though there are empty lockers everywhere. I see a guy in boxers, two guys I either can't see in a split second, or are fully dressed, and two guys in bikini briefs. And they seem to be taking their time. The bikini guys look like Hanes bikinis by the design and shape.

Day 2:
I only see one guy. He's sort of buff and of some Asian descent, I'd guess. He gets totally naked, and then he puts on his string bikini underwear. The string bikini is burgundy in color, though all of his clothes are black. I can't see, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Hanes written on the waistband of the string bikini.

Day 3:
I only see one guy. He's not buff. A pretty large guy, actually. He puts on some plain white bikinis. He's pretty far away from me, but I'd venture to say they're Jockey Elance bikinis.

So far, I've been seeing men in the locker room in bikini brief underwear! It's by no means a large sample or standardized or anything, but it's what I've experienced, and it's a bit of a surprise to me.

What do you think?
What have you been seeing in locker room underwear?

2 Comments:

  • I'm also really suprised by the amount of guys wearing bikini underwear these days at the gym. I feel that it's a bit out of style for the most part - they were really big in the 80's so most of the guys wearing them are either in their late 30's early 40's and haven't changed or straight guys who just don't know any better (not that straight guys don't know any better - I know plenty that do!).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM  

  • I completely disagree about bikini briefs being out of style and really big in the 80's.

    So far, I'm talking about guys in their 20's wearing bikinis. These were not men in their late 30's and 40's. And I don't think it's that they don't know any better.

    If you've had on a pair of low-rise or boot cut jeans lately, you'd know and understand why some guys are getting into bikini briefs these days.

    By Blogger Torrent, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home