Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Men's Locker Room Underwear, Part I.

For people modest about their bodies, going to the gym and changing in the locker room or change room can be an awkward experience. For about half a year, I had a gym buddy. I was nervous about the locker room experience. It had been a long time since I'd been in a communal changing room, and I had no idea what proper locker room etiquette required. I have my beliefs on underwear trends, but I had no idea whether they'd play out as I suspected in the underwear seen in a locker room.

My buddy wore boxers in the locker room all of the time. Because we always went to the pool, and not to the weights, I have no idea if he'd wear something different at the weights. By going to the pool, he was wearing what he'd wear every day, and just change out of them and back into them in the end.

I wore plain boxer briefs most of the time. Every once in a while I'd wear a pair of boxers, or a pair of plain gray or black briefs. I know he noticed, and we never had any talk about underwear. I wore what I wore, and he wore what he wore.

So, I guess this is all leading up to the questions:
What is your workout underwear?
Is your workout underwear different than what you change into after a workout?

In Part II, observations on the locker room underwear of people other than my gym buddy.

3 Comments:

  • I normally don't wear any underwear, with the exception of working out. When at the gym or running, I either wear shorts that have a built in liner, a jockstrap, or a pair of boxer briefs. I see a lot of guys in the locker room who wear boxers while working out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 AM  

  • You should always change underwear at the gym at least afterwards. The reason is simply that if you are working out, you are probably getting hot and sweaty. That means the underwear you are wearing will get damp and stinky. You don't want to wear damp stinky underwear the rest of the day. If you forget your change of underwear, then either go commando for the workout or go commando the rest of the day after the workout.

    I don't think it matters what kind of underwear you wear to work out. Wear what you normally wear. If you normally wear loose boxers, then wear them. I would wear briefs for the workout but that's what I normally wear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • Underwear at the gym - I have yet to find underwear that doesn't give me a massive wedgie at the gym, especially after sweaty through them and stinking them up. I usually wear cheap bikini underwear and after the gym I throw the stinky sweaty bikini right in the trash and change into dry underwear or else I would have the sweaty underwear caught in my butt all day

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home