Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear

Almost all of the rest of October is going to be about refreshing your man's underwear drawer, or your own men's underwear. I say, "your own men's underwear" because I think women are surfing the site too!

My underwear drawer doesn't change a whole lot, even though I do. I own less than 10 different brands! I buy what's cheap and comfortable, and hate throwing them away when I should.

Men's underwear is a fashion statement, whether you want it to be or not. I own very little underwear that could be categorized as comfortable, affordable, long-lasting, and looks good.

Far too many other men, I'd guess, are just like me.

For the next 21 days, I'm going to explore more than just the "Bestselling Men's Underwear items at Bare Necessities." I'm exploring the best looking pair of underwear in each of the 21 brands sold at Bare Necessities.

Because what's comfortable, affordable, long-lasting, and looks good are all subjective measures, you are free to disagree with me. I hope you will speak up in the comments about my choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home