Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

HUNG Men's Underwear Brand walks the streets.

Arriving in my inbox this evening, is news that the HUNG promotional walk in London with men in the brand new briefs, was successful. Generally, I'd think if a bunch of men walked down the streets in their briefs, that people would take notice. I have no idea how you measure whether notice equals success.

If you've not heard of HUNG, the press release says, "'Our goal is to be the top UK-based men’s fashion underwear designer,' said HUNG’s Chairman and Managing Director, Stefanos Cunning, 'by designing underwear that not only fits comfortably, but also is extremely sexy. Our brand is about the way it makes you look and feel. And believe us, once in a pair of our men’s briefs, no one can resist that HUNG feeling.'"

Unfortunately, I don't think that the briefs are "extremely sexy". They do look good, though. They remind me quite a bit of the new Calvin Klein 365 Brief Underwear.

I also think the name might end up being detrimental to them. Some guys like the "Playboy" name or bunny on their underwear. These guys will like "HUNG" on their underwear. For those of us who are a bit more modest, regardless of our endowments, I would think, are more likely to shy away from this brand. It's a gimmick, and I hope it pays off for them, but it's an awfully risky name to stake a whole brand on, IMHO.

HungWalk049

2 Comments:

  • Hi,

    I saw the models on Oxford St and in fact went and bought a pair. They were right, the briefs fit amazingly. And once you have them on, they do feel sexy.

    I think it's a great brand, and you don't have to show it to anyone, if you want to be modest like the writer says above.

    They felt so comfortable I purchase a further 6 pairs since then, so I can have one for everyday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 AM  

  • I bought a pair of the HUNG briefs too and they don't look anything like the Calvin Klein's 360. The CK ones are small and narrow, with an open fly. HUNG's briefs are full-fitting and don't have a fly. The author of the orginal article should buy a pair first, before he compares it. I love my HUNG underwear.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home