Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear, Day 11.

Welcome to Day 11 of the 21 Days of Refreshing Men's Underwear.

Day 11 does not come 11 days after I began this series. 21 days of only this type of post was taking a toll on me (it was boring me). I promise there's more in store than 10 straight days of this...

Anyways, today we take a look at the offerings of Grigioperla at Bare Necessities.

There's not so much to see, and not so much to say about this brand. Honestly, I'd never heard of Grigioperla before. I chose the hip brief because it just plain looks good, but more than that, it is a ribbed cotton, which I indicated yesterday, is really comfortable and looks good.

The best looking pair of underwear offered is the Grigioperla: Ribbed Hip Brief.

1 Comments:

  • Grigioperla is a FANTASTIC and RICH line from Italy. Because they use high quality material and designs, their prices tend to be too expensive for your average CK or 2xist's kind of guy.

    I've managed to snag some during my infrequent trips to Italy and Europe, and I love most of what I have. Funny thing is, while La Perla (the female line) is pretty well known and available here in the State, Grigioperla remains one that isn't easy to find at all!

    -Randy (N2Briefs)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home