Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Walmart Underwear Full of Life.

I was recently shopping in a Walmart. It's been years since I purchased any underwear from them, and I haven't the slightest idea what brands they carry. As I recall, though, they're big on multi-packs. And I mean BIG. I seem to recall 7, 10, and 14 pair packs of white briefs. The deal is good, but I prefer a bit more variety.

Anyways, I'm here to report. I saw a woman with her two kids in the checkout line in front of me. The girl was getting tank/panty combinations, the boy nothing, and the missing husband, two multi-packs of Life low-rise briefs. I thought Life was maybe just a Walmart brand, but when I looked it up, I found lifeunderwear.com and discovered that it's a Jockey brand, and their modern stretch line includes a very nice looking sculptured pouch collection.

You might look out for it next time you find yourself in a Walmart.

2 Comments:

  • how do you know that they weren't for the boy? Was he really little or was he a teen? Because if he was a teen they could've been his.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:59 PM  

  • I don't know for sure that they weren't for the boy. He was probably 11 or so, but it's hard to guess that age group. I was more inclined to think they weren't for him because of the man on the packaging. Wouldn't a boy (or nobody at all) be on a package of boy's sizes?

    By Blogger Torrent, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home