Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Best Selling Designer Underwear.

According to the Guiness Book of World Records, the best selling designer underwear brand comes from the United States, and is...Calvin Klein! I'm a bit surprised, personally. I've recently come across some nice looking Calvin's, but for the most part, I've never thought all that highly of the route they've gone. More upscale than Hanes or Jockey, I always thought, but they all look almost exactly the same. What made Calvin's worth the extra dollars? Honestly, I don't know because I've never owned a pair. But I do know that sometimes spending the extra dollars does mean getting a higher quality brief, or boxer, or whatever. I think I just prefer something a bit more fashion forward when I'm dropping extra dollars. Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home