Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Keeping up on Underwear.

When scouring the internet for news and information on men's underwear, I frequently come across people blogging about the most sexual things and in the most explicit language! As a straight man, I'm quick to just surf through most of them. If I want to see genitals, I'll look down at myself or the girl I'm with. So, I quite appreciate it when a site keeps it clean of the male genitalia.

Having said all of that, I realize that many readers of this blog may want to see these sites, and may appreciate if I linked to them.

Because I plan on posting less frequently than I have previously, just once or twice a week, I will likely be doing shorter posts, with more links. Though this could change at a moments notice.

To start, I'd like to point you all to BOYBOX, which posts photo after photo of men in mostly tasteful poses, with a lot of underwear shots. Once you get tired there, it should take quite a while to get through the links on the side - over 150! (Be warned that I'm linking (by my quick glance) to one "clean" site, but their may be explicit photos which I did not see and do not endorse, and that the links out of those sites may (and likely will) contain explicit material which I don't endorse.)

Next post I'll pick one of those links that I think you'll enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home