Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Slipping on three styles, three brands of men's underwear in one day.


I would like to give props out to the blog over at yourprivates.com. Good stuff guys! The personal touch is light-hearted and engaging.

So with that personal touch in mind, I'd like to tell you a little bit about, (or more than you could have ever asked for), what I'm wearing today.

I came into a great sale at a department store and ended up with some new stuff the other day. This morning, I just couldn't make up my mind.

The thong that went on was an old Undergear thong I own, the first one I ever bought, as a matter of fact. I don't love it, but it fits alright, and it has sentimental value for opening my eyes to the fact that thongs aren't nearly as uncomfortable and irritating as I had anticipated them being.

Next on, yes, I'm wearing multiple pairs today - even in this heat, was a Jockey bikini. It's ribbed, and very form-fitting. Very hot, if you ask me. They're a bit tight at the leg holes, but it keeps the otherwise slinky material from creeping up my butt. They just naturally fit into my crack if I pull them up a bit too much, and hug me well if I wear them where they should be.

And as if that wasn't enough, I put on a trunk I just obtained. I understood and knew the difference between a trunk and a boxer brief, but it's a blurry line for most brands.

I've had success with cheap underwear, and that includes Old Navy boxerbriefs and briefs. Their boxerbriefs are a good bit shorter than the Jockey, Hanes, or FTL boxerbriefs I've owned, so I figured a trunk would feel like the Old Navy boxerbriefs.

Not the Jockey pouch trunk I put on this morning. It's tight everywhere! Not strangulation, though, because it's a uniform support. I know the legs aren't going to creep up on me, and neither will anything else because there's no excess material to bunch up at all.

And the pouch actually fits. It lifts and pulls me forward, it doesn't let me fall into the pouch, like most of the thongs I've owned. It's great.

And by the way, all three for a cumulative total of under $15! Thong = $8, Bikini = $1.99, Trunk = $5.00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home