Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Wearing briefs in the bedroom only ruins the mood for silly people.

I don't actually recall the last day I wore boxers.

It couldn't have been too long ago, because there's a dirty pair on the floor that hasn't made it into the laundry. But I just don't remember what day I wore them, or how long ago.


I'm a briefs guy. (Though not the one in the picture.)

I'm most comfortable in a pair of briefs. And there's nothing wrong with that.

My girlfriend may like it when I wear boxers, but she doesn't actively complain about briefs or boxerbriefs. So, I will continue to wear them regularly.

It seems that as long as I love her, and treat her right, (and the sex is mind-blowing), it doesn't matter that I'm a briefs guy.

Now, I understand some people who say they don't like when a guy takes off his pants and they see a pair of briefs, but I also think most of the time, that's specific to the FIRST time a guy takes off his pants, or until the two are totally enamored with each other. After the first few times, and this person is really liking you, they may think they look silly, or even bad, but you're still the greatest thing since sliced bread, aren't you?

So how much does it really matter? It doesn't. It shouldn't.

If this significant other of yours just won't stop begging you to put on a pair of boxers, or they say that it ruins the mood, drop the person, not the underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home