Men's Underwear - Men's Boxers, Briefs, Bikinis, Thongs, Jocks, Bodysuits, Suspensories.



Top Tips to Looking Your Best In Briefs

1. Choose a pair that covers your entire backside.
2. Wear a color that looks good with your skin tone.
For more tips, explore the archives.

Holiday Underwear Sales Roundup.

Is anybody else underwhelmed by the state of coupons and special offers this holiday season?

Yeah, I know buying underwear as a gift is a bit weird to some people, but it's also the time of year that I like to do a bit of inventory of what I have, what I'd like to have, and what I truly need to get rid of.

The inventory process, typically involving a quick glance through my underwear drawer, inevitably leads to a slew of purchasing around this time of year.

I typically purchase only twice a year. I purchase in winter and in mid-summer. Something about the extremes in weather, I suppose, cause me to reevaluate how I cover up my bits.

JockBoyLocker is doing a nice 12 days of Christmas sale, with as much as 30% off. Freshpair has put a bunch of brands at 25% off, as has BareNecessities, but 25% sales are regular business in the underwear world. Ginch Gonch had the right idea with buy one, get one.

But anyways, sales are sales. Eat 'em up, y'all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home